Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Premier Entrepreneurial College

Whenever there is a new chief coming in, he will bring along his vision as to where he would like to see the company's going to be in the future. This will then be translated into actions and hopefully with the drive and enthusiasm coming from him and motivation from his staff, the vision will become a reality.

KPTM Bangi is going  to be the Premier Entrepreneurial College. That's my vision.

Jack Welch, the former CEO of GE, once said, 

“Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.”

I just hope that I can be half as good as him. 

And I think I'm passionate enough. I just hope the staff also feel the same. Together, we can do it.

Hey, I can already smell success.

No comments:

Post a Comment